The Stunning Transformation Of Keri Russell



Like many Hollywood actresses who have reached middle age, Keri Russell wonders whether there’s a limit on her time in Hollywood. She told Town & Country that she has concerns over her career “lifespan.” And she has legitimate reason to worry. As The Washington Post reports, research has shown that past the age of 40, 80% of available roles go to men, leaving a paltry 20% for women. That study was analyzed data up to 2011, but it’s safe to say things haven’t evened out by now.

One of the ways actresses have sought to level the playing field is by creating their own production companies and spearheading female-driven projects. As Vanity Fair reports, Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine media company is one example. But Russell is not interested in taking on such a workload. “I can’t imagine running a big company as well as what I’m doing, or producing 8,000 things,” she told Town & Country.

It seems she doesn’t need to worry too much just yet. According to the actress’ IMDb page, she continued her action streak by playing the helmeted Zorii Bliss in “Star Wars: Episode IX — The Rise of Skywalker” in 2019, and she’s secured roles in the 2021 horror film “Antlers” and “Cocaine Bear,” directed by Elizabeth Banks.


What do you think?

Written by Mondol

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

The Lip Mask Jennifer Aniston Swears By

The Truth About NeNe Leakes’ Two Sons